Page 2 of 3
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:26 am
by Laser
GUARD!AN wrote:Well technically, tempest has no rules yet other than no laming, which is ambiguous in itself.
I sadly cannot in good faith write a no-spam rule, because spam itself is waaaay too ambiguous and VERY relative, as it has constantly been redefined and redefined over and over again throughout siege history, ever since TD started spam's mainstream dissent.
I also consider it a necessary evil for new players to yews as a crutch to keep up with veteran players until they obtain skill, as even me and tensor were once noobs who spammed (I spammed up U2 while Gbob kept me ammo'd, and tensor of course is the reason jans are not allowed to self kill AT ALL anymore LOL)
Guard, I can understand what you are saying here, but can you atleast enforce no 'lift-spamming' please, just for the sake of the game.
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 am
by GUARD!AN
Laser wrote:GUARD!AN wrote:Well technically, tempest has no rules yet other than no laming, which is ambiguous in itself.
I sadly cannot in good faith write a no-spam rule, because spam itself is waaaay too ambiguous and VERY relative, as it has constantly been redefined and redefined over and over again throughout siege history, ever since TD started spam's mainstream dissent.
I also consider it a necessary evil for new players to yews as a crutch to keep up with veteran players until they obtain skill, as even me and tensor were once noobs who spammed (I spammed up U2 while Gbob kept me ammo'd, and tensor of course is the reason jans are not allowed to self kill AT ALL anymore LOL)
Guard, I can understand what you are saying here, but can you atleast enforce no 'lift-spamming' please, just for the sake of the game.
I think about it a bit, but there is also the issue I forgot to raise that I would rather not overwhelm what is left of siege with rules and constantly kick them out of my server that I'm trying to populate.
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 am
by aƒrÒ
erm Mer i didn't get ure 2. sentence are u calling me a spamer?
i'm definetly not the guy taht spams, I even let ppl walk to cover at last obj hoth i only drop a mine at someone if he appears in front of me all of a sudden and for me that is same as detkilling.
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 am
by Max Rambone
I think he meant you were witness to this spam.
Only took you a month.....
~archi
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 pm
by GUARD!AN
Max Rambone wrote:I think he meant you were witness to this spam.
Only took you a month.....
~archi
lol, <3 necroposts
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:50 am
by Max Rambone

- holy_necroposting_batman.jpg (27.61 KiB) Viewed 4148 times
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:24 am
by dadeus
lol only us old folks really know robin...
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:36 pm
by tens0r
Why does EVERYONE bitch about having rules now? Can't we go back to the days where you didnt need rules?
So what if people do gay shit let them, all you gotta do is look down upon them. None of this Guard you have a server can you make a rule for everything bullshit. Just play the game. The game is poorly designed and sucks but we still play it. Stop bitching about everything and just play.
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:24 am
by Turky
no one liked my custom classes

sure they changed the game, but it provided a lot less shit to bitch about.
Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:23 am
by tens0r
Turky wrote:no one liked my custom classes

sure they changed the game, but it provided a lot less shit to bitch about.
Your custom classes sucked balls.