Page 2 of 4
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:54 pm
by Caesar
I completely concur with what Guard said.
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:48 pm
by Kerafym
No video game company is good anymore.
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 am
by GUARD!AN
Kerafym wrote:No video game company is good anymore.
BRB gonna go /wrists after this realization
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 am
by j3rk
If Force Unleashed was released as an arcade game in the 90's it would have been amazing. LA hasn't really done a game like 1313 before though so I'm curious. Not going to overstate it though; I'll probably buy it on a Steam sale at some point unless the Internets speak good of it early on.
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 am
by GUARD!AN
I just don't understand why LA does this. It's like when a really awesome band decides to try out some stupid shit for a couple of albums that pisses off all the fans, forgetting what made so many people love them in the first place.
Except LA probably doesn't even know how to go back to making the kinds of games they used to anymore.
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 am
by Max Rambone
Fuck them for cancelling Full Throttle 2.
~archi
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 am
by Laser
if they make a jk4 i will suck LA dick
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:42 pm
by Silver Absolution
there is a bunch of ppl who seem to be doing JK4 on their own...
Still, that's what I saw last year, on a random day through JKAFiles....
Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:22 am
by Axiw
it would suck anyway

Re: Star wars 1313
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 am
by Sakke
Silver Absolution wrote:there is a bunch of ppl who seem to be doing JK4 on their own...
Still, that's what I saw last year, on a random day through JKAFiles....
More info?