Page 2 of 3
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 am
by aƒrÒ
but u'd have to give force jump to each class...
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:33 am
by GUARD!AN
I really like the idea of that rail train map becoming a siege map.
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:56 am
by Helaku
So,can anyone put up a list?I lost track of all the maps.

Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 am
by aƒrÒ
soooo anyone working on this?
go siege mos eisley

Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:17 am
by Magyk
Whoever turns ffa_bespin (Jk2) into a siege map is god.
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 am
by Ðarth Jedi
Is it coruscant (SP map) where you have to get crimelord? Many buildings, good map
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 am
by GUARD!AN
GUARD!AN wrote:I really like the idea of that rail train map becoming a siege map.
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:53 am
by C2PO
GUARD!AN wrote:GUARD!AN wrote:I really like the idea of that rail train map becoming a siege map.
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:33 am
by Helaku
Magyk wrote:Whoever turns ffa_bespin (Jk2) into a siege map is god.
is it THAT hard? :O
P.S.
Magyk>
You know,the god part is what made me read your post the second time :O
Re: turn some SP maps into siege maps
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:52 am
by Helaku
GUARD!AN wrote:I really like the idea of that rail train map becoming a siege map.
Why?it would be so straight-forward(backward for D)...