Admins

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: Admins

Post by GUARD!AN »

Don't misunderstand me, I have no intention of banning you. I just wanted to know if anyone actually has a record of you doing all the shit people keep claiming you do.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 am
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Admins

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

Somehow I always thought that othello was Sintra lol
Image
dadeus
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Admins

Post by dadeus »

Ðarth reborn boss wrote:Somehow I always thought that othello was Sintra lol

naaah, well exar has almost as many aliases as wufie..I think he left a couple out
nightwatch
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Re: Admins

Post by nightwatch »

dadeus wrote:
Ðarth reborn boss wrote:Somehow I always thought that othello was Sintra lol

naaah, well exar has almost as many aliases as wufie..I think he left a couple out
Not any that I yews regularly. I gave everything that I've used in the past five years with any regularity. However, it's been a long time since I've played much, so I may have forgotten one or two, but they probably were not important.
Don't misunderstand me, I have no intention of banning you. I just wanted to know if anyone actually has a record of you doing all the shit people keep claiming you do.
I'm pretty sure they do... I did not yews any weird aliases except one time when I used the name " ", but no one would have any record of that anyway.
nightwatch
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Re: Admins

Post by nightwatch »

wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
Being superior in game means nothing. Did you know that good video game players have problems with premature ejaculation? :P
tens0r
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: I'm a god.

Re: Admins

Post by tens0r »

nightwatch wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
Being superior in game means nothing. Did you know that good video game players have problems with premature ejaculation? :P
I must suck at video games...
Image
nightwatch
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Re: Admins

Post by nightwatch »

tens0r wrote:
nightwatch wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
Being superior in game means nothing. Did you know that good video game players have problems with premature ejaculation? :P
I must suck at video games...
Good answer :P
Ýô
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Re: Admins

Post by Ýô »

wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
superior ingame? probably at hoth, since i played it less 1 year (besides the ping difference dude)... at korriban u r just a lil nub compared with me, and about superior at words, like i care? english isnt my 1st language, not even my 2nd :P

put wh off and lets see what u got nap
nightwatch
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Re: Admins

Post by nightwatch »

Ýô wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
superior ingame? probably at hoth, since i played it less 1 year (besides the ping difference dude)... at korriban u r just a lil nub compared with me, and about superior at words, like i care? english isnt my 1st language, not even my 2nd :P

put wh off and lets see what u got nap
Why are you responding to him? Does it make you feel better that you have a chance to prove that you are better at a video game?
Me Returns
Myrrh
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Admins

Post by Me Returns »

Ýô wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
superior ingame? probably at hoth, since i played it less 1 year (besides the ping difference dude)... at korriban u r just a lil nub compared with me, and about superior at words, like i care? english isnt my 1st language, not even my 2nd :P

put wh off and lets see what u got nap
lol This is a hilarious conversation =D
On some parts I agree and disagree with yo :)
(I'm not gonna say which xD)
This is the best thread ever xD
Go yoyoyoyo!

I must say wafflz that is one of teh wittiest quotes I've ever heard (tuxedo xD)
lol n1

Hm lol Othello's sig in ex (or somewhere else) forum and the way he talked there seemed mean,
here he seems rly nice :)

Anyways doesn't look like there's any reason at all to ban him, maybe just ONE kick that's all :)
lol sintra xD
I miss that guy <3
Post Reply