Page 3 of 4

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 am
by GUARD!AN
Don't misunderstand me, I have no intention of banning you. I just wanted to know if anyone actually has a record of you doing all the shit people keep claiming you do.

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 am
by Ðarth Jedi
Somehow I always thought that othello was Sintra lol

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 am
by dadeus
Ðarth reborn boss wrote:Somehow I always thought that othello was Sintra lol

naaah, well exar has almost as many aliases as wufie..I think he left a couple out

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 pm
by nightwatch
dadeus wrote:
Ðarth reborn boss wrote:Somehow I always thought that othello was Sintra lol

naaah, well exar has almost as many aliases as wufie..I think he left a couple out
Not any that I yews regularly. I gave everything that I've used in the past five years with any regularity. However, it's been a long time since I've played much, so I may have forgotten one or two, but they probably were not important.
Don't misunderstand me, I have no intention of banning you. I just wanted to know if anyone actually has a record of you doing all the shit people keep claiming you do.
I'm pretty sure they do... I did not yews any weird aliases except one time when I used the name " ", but no one would have any record of that anyway.

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:34 pm
by nightwatch
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
Being superior in game means nothing. Did you know that good video game players have problems with premature ejaculation? :P

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:14 pm
by tens0r
nightwatch wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
Being superior in game means nothing. Did you know that good video game players have problems with premature ejaculation? :P
I must suck at video games...

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:04 pm
by nightwatch
tens0r wrote:
nightwatch wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
Being superior in game means nothing. Did you know that good video game players have problems with premature ejaculation? :P
I must suck at video games...
Good answer :P

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:28 pm
by Ýô
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
superior ingame? probably at hoth, since i played it less 1 year (besides the ping difference dude)... at korriban u r just a lil nub compared with me, and about superior at words, like i care? english isnt my 1st language, not even my 2nd :P

put wh off and lets see what u got nap

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 pm
by nightwatch
Ýô wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
superior ingame? probably at hoth, since i played it less 1 year (besides the ping difference dude)... at korriban u r just a lil nub compared with me, and about superior at words, like i care? english isnt my 1st language, not even my 2nd :P

put wh off and lets see what u got nap
Why are you responding to him? Does it make you feel better that you have a chance to prove that you are better at a video game?

Re: Admins

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 pm
by Me Returns
Ýô wrote:
wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:*sigh* u r nothing without your hacks wafflez so stfu plz

why dont u go to ur uber-active pcc forums instead bitching here? ;)
My non-existant aimbot? Perhaps my health and armor hacks, or my ammo hacks?

You're nothing but an ignorant stain on society's tuxedo; I would suggest you learn your place and not attempt to insult someone who's not only vastly superior in-game, but with words as well.
superior ingame? probably at hoth, since i played it less 1 year (besides the ping difference dude)... at korriban u r just a lil nub compared with me, and about superior at words, like i care? english isnt my 1st language, not even my 2nd :P

put wh off and lets see what u got nap
lol This is a hilarious conversation =D
On some parts I agree and disagree with yo :)
(I'm not gonna say which xD)
This is the best thread ever xD
Go yoyoyoyo!

I must say wafflz that is one of teh wittiest quotes I've ever heard (tuxedo xD)
lol n1

Hm lol Othello's sig in ex (or somewhere else) forum and the way he talked there seemed mean,
here he seems rly nice :)

Anyways doesn't look like there's any reason at all to ban him, maybe just ONE kick that's all :)
lol sintra xD
I miss that guy <3